Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It’s our policy to reply to clear notices of alleged infringement of copyright . If you think that your property rights are infringed upon by one among our users, we’d like you to send us a correct notification. All notices should suits the notification requirements of the DMCA. you want to provide the subsequent information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s).
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to possess been infringed.
3. Identify the fabric that’s claimed to be infringing or to be the topic of the infringing activity which is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing us the precise location of the infringing file with the precise interupload.com link.
4. Provide us the online address under which the link has been published. 5. Provide your contact information which incorporates , your full name, address and phone number . (For more details on the knowledge required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You ought to remember that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning infringement of copyright could also be responsible for damages incurred as a results of the removal or blocking of the fabric , court costs, and attorneys fees.
A correct notification MUST contain the knowledge above, or it’s going to be IGNORED.
Send notifications to: Contact US Page or ([email protected]).
Please allow 4-6 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties like our Internet Service Provider won’t expedite your request and should end in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.